Happy New Comics Wednesday! Here are the comics that I’ll be getting from this week, and something different.
New Comics this week
- ASTRO CITY #10
- BACK ISSUE #71: Featuring “Tryouts, One-Shots, and One-Hit Wonders”. Should be fun, as always.
- BATMAN #29
- COFFIN HILL #6
- JUSTICE LEAGUE 3000 #4
- JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #13
- LEGENDS of the DARK KNIGHT 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #2
- NIGHTWING #29
- ROYALS: MASTERS OF WAR #2: I really enjoyed #1, so I’m looking forward to reading this issue.
- SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #6
- STAR TREK #31
- EAST OF WEST #10
- END TIMES OF BRAM & BEN TP: All I’ve heard was how fun this comic was.
- ALL-NEW X-MEN #24
- BLACK WIDOW #4
- FANTASTIC FOUR #2
- HAWKEYE #17
- MIGHTY AVENGERS #8
- SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #29
Go here for a complete list of comics releasing this week.
Instead of the usual, let’s try this list of new comics that I’ll be preordering (except where noted) from this month’s Previews catalog.
- Original Sin #1 & 2
- Thanos Annual #1: So this is a prequel to the Thanos GN (The Infinity Revelation) coming later.
- Marvel Boy tpb: total want because it’s Grant Morrison.
- Invaders Classic the Complete Collection tpb: I have fond memories of reading a few Bronze Age Invaders comics, but do they really hold up? Should I get this?
- Future’s End #1-4: The next weekly is coming.
- Justice League United: It may not be JL Canada anymore, but I hope it’s a lot more interesting than any other Justice League book right now (that’s not fair–many of the Forever Evil tie-ins in Justice League have been really good).
- Star Trek: New Visions #1: The Mirror, Cracked: An all-new photonovel from John Byrne. The last one was a lot of fun, and now it’s a bimonthly comic.
- C.O.W.L. #1: A super-hero labor union?! I have to read this.
- Chew/Revival one-shot: Flip books seem to be taking off. I’m really curious how the creators are going to make this team up (?) work.
- Manifest Destiny tpb: Good friend Travis reads this book, and I’ve heard from others that it’s worth reading. Still trying to decide if I want to order it though.