Happy New Comics Wednesday! Here are the comics that I’ll be getting from this week (and the two previous weeks) and some recent news bits.
New Comics from this week
- ACTION COMICS #27
- ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW POINT ONE #1
- AVENGERS WORLD #1: I got it because it’s Jonathan Hickman, but it’s really Nick Spencer writing, and he doesn’t exactly excite me.
- BATMAN/SUPERMAN #7
- BLACK WIDOW #1: This sure looks pretty. I’m not all that familiar with Nathan Edmonson’s work, so I guess we’ll see.
- DAREDEVIL: DARK NIGHTS #8
- DETECTIVE COMICS #27: Anniversary type comic, cue me buying it.
- DRUMHELLAR #3
- EARTH 2 #19
- FAIREST #22
- FATALE #19
- GREEN LANTERN #27
- LETTER 44 #3
- YOUNG AVENGERS #15: Sigh. Another good comic ends.
Go here for a complete list of comics releasing this week.
New Comics from the previous two weeks
- 1 FOR $1 THIEF OF THIEVES #1
- AVENGERS #24
- DOCTOR WHO SPECIAL 2013 #1
- FOREVER EVIL #4: I’ve already read it. Ugh.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #26: Like the last issue, I really enjoyed this.
- 1 FOR $1 X #1
- ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #8
- AQUAMAN #26
- BATWOMAN #26
- DEAD BOY DETECTIVES #1
- JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #26
- MANHATTAN PROJECTS #17
- NEW AVENGERS #13.INH
- RACHEL RISING #22: #SaveRachelRising!
- ROCKET GIRL #3
- SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #5
- So, Gail Simone is returning to Marvel to get Deadpool hitched. Have you RSVPed?
- Speaking of Disney, and the I-would-never-have-guessed department, Marvel will be publishing Star Wars comics starting in 2015. Fear not Dark Horse digital buyers, your purchases will still be there for you. Also, what will Dark Horse publish now? (I kid!)
- Ever wanted to publish your own Sherlock Holmes tale? Now, apparently, you can. Will we see more Batman/Sherlock team ups down the road?
- Wow, lots of Marvel news this time. Speaking of dying inside (I kid!), the Marvel universe’s favorite Watcher, Uatu, is meeting his maker in this May’s next Marvel event, Original Sin. Are you dying to read this? (Oy. I need to stop.)
- Finally, Stan Lee will be making a guest appearance on Agents of SHIELD. Does this guy have to be in everything? Ugh.