Wow. So much for my assertion that I was gonna do more of these podcasts on a more regular basis (as you may recall from the last episode back in January). Well, no use crying over lost decibals . . . or something . . . . Regardless, I hope you enjoy this conversation I had with my dear friend and fellow comic connoisseur, Travis, aka Oddfellow on his comic review site (Update: watch Oddfellow’s YouTube videos here). In this episode we talk about
- The Ages of Comics (what defines some of them, and just what age was it that we started collecting comics)
- The 90s (aka the Dark Age of Comics)
- Digital Comics (pros and cons; sharing/stealing)
- We also discuss the answers to the following questions:
- Travis’s favorite comic(s)
- His favorite character(s)
- And which comic character we would want to date (for the 12-year-old in us)
As I say at the end of the episode (which clocks in at 55:02), I had tons of fun talking with Travis about comics. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Extree! Here’s a quick conversation Oddfellow and I had about our disappointment in Zatanna.
Direct Download (2:34)